Magnum MC-35 Semi-Automatic Electric SRA3 Creaser / Perforator
High precision creasing and perforating system with semi-automatic infeed
Ideal for use in print shops, commercial printers, inhouse print rooms, etc. Semi-automatic manual feed creasing & perforating machine featuring high precision crease position. Processes up to 40 sheets per minute.+ See more products details + See product specifications
Create professional results without the cost.
The Magnum MC-35 is a semi-automatic manual feed creasing and perforating system featuring high precision crease position; easy operation; optional slide-in tools; auto compensation of accuracy according to paper thickness; crease depth and skew adjustment; and progressive function.
Time saving with the ability to crease/perforate and supports laminated stocks. Ideal for use in digital printers; copyshops; commercial printers; inplant print rooms; etc.
- Processes up to 40 sheets per minute.
- Infeed size: 50x90mm-330x645mm.
- Semi-automatic infeed.
- 30 programme memory
- Interchangeable crease widths 0.6, 1, 1.2 and 1.4mm. Supplied with 1mm crease tool.
- High accuracy: +/-0.2mm.
- Up to 32 crease/perforations in one pass.
- Output capacity 30mm.
- Easy-to-use keyboard & LCD screen.
- Maximum thickness 350gsm.
- Patented Sniper technology automatically reads registration marks.
- Crease depth and skew adjustment.
- Standard progressive function.
- Manual feed.
- Can be used with laminated and coated stocks
- Optional mobile stand available.
- 1-year warranty
Ideal for creasing:
- Book covers
- And much more....
|Product Strapline||High precision creasing and perforating system with semi-automatic infeed|
|Max. Pouch/Film Size|
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness|
|Number of Rollers|
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)|
|Warm-up Time, Approx.|
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)|
|Max Feed Width, mm|
|Dimensions H x W x D||420 x 920 x 510mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.