Ideal 1158 High Performance 580mm Guillotine
The IDEAL 1158 is a strong, safe and simple to use professional guillotine suitable for up to 580mm cutting length. It boasts high quality parts, from its Solingen steel blades and cast aluminium blade mounting bracket for accurate rectangular cuts, to its all-metal construction, precision front gauge and transparent safety guard and manual variable pressure clamp bar. Has a cutting capacity of approximately 40 x A4/80gsm sheets.
- For efficient and easy cutting: standard paper formats, various angle indications and common photo sizes are printed on the table.
- Ergonomically designed handle has been developed for ease of operation and safe cutting.
- Variable pressure manual clamp can be set depending on the material to be cut.
- Cast aluminium blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for the blade axle guarantees highly accurate rectangular cuts.
- Cutting length: 580mm.
- Table size: 356 x 604mm.
- H x W x D: 260 x 410 x 790mm.
- Weight: 14kg.
- 1-year return-to-base guarantee
|Product Strapline||Premium Quality, German Made All-Metal Construction Guillotine|
|Max. Pouch/Film Size|
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness|
|Number of Rollers|
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)|
|Warm-up Time, Approx.|
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)|
|Max Feed Width, mm|
|Dimensions H x W x D||260 x 410 x 790mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.