Ideal 1038 High Performance 385mm Guillotine
The IDEAL 1038 is a strong, safe and simple to use professional guillotine suitable for up to 385mm cutting length. It boasts high quality parts, from its Solingen steel blades and cast aluminium blade mounting bracket for accurate rectangular cuts, to its all-metal construction, precision front gauge and transparent safety guard and manual variable pressure clamp bar. Has a cutting capacity of approximately 50 x A4/80gsm sheets.
- For efficient and easy cutting: standard paper formats, various angle indications and common photo sizes are printed on the table.
- Ergonomically designed handle has been developed for ease of operation and safe cutting.
- Variable pressure manual clamp can be set depending on the material to be cut.
- Front gauge with integrated narrow strip cutting device is positioned via a calibrated rotary knob.
- Fold-away paper supports on the front gauge allow precise paper alignment.
- Cast aluminium blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for the blade axle guarantees highly accurate rectangular cuts.
- Cutting length: 385mm.
- Table size: 356 x 403mm.
- H x W x D: 260 x 410 x 575mm.
- Weight: 9kg.
- 1-year return-to-base guarantee
|Premium Quality, German Made All-Metal Construction Guillotine
|Max. Pouch/Film Size
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness
|Number of Rollers
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)
|Warm-up Time, Approx.
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)
|Max Feed Width, mm
|Dimensions H x W x D
|260 x 410 x 575mm