GBC Ultima 65 A1 Heavy Duty Roll Laminator
With EZload® film technology using the laminator is virtually fool proof.
Ideal for schools, busy offices, print shops and other high volume lamination. Works with standard film or EzLoad™ Film Loading Technology.+ See more products details + See product specifications
most items delivered in 1 to 2 working days.More Info
Always a popular choice for education and demanding, high-volume environments such as in-house print shops or commercial printers, the GBC Ultima 65 Roll laminator is now better than ever. With EZload® film technology as well as Standard load, using the laminator is virtually fool proof. EZLoad Film rolls are easy to mount correctly the first time greatly reducing the chance of film wraps. Ultima 65 is the perfect solution for everything from A1 sized posters to class photos.
- Pivoting table and heat shield provide easier access when changing film, no need to remove the table
- With Standard Film, AutoGrip shafts make it simpler to remove and add film
- AutoSpeed ensures quality lamination and eliminates the guess work of which speed to use
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows the user to view the output and to easily stop the machine
- Easy to use one touch control panel with large Run, Stop and Reverse buttons gives the user perfect control of the machine
- Removable shaft hooks on the back of the machine reduce the chances of common film wraps and provide storage for AutoGrip shafts
- Ready and Wait visual and audible signals: On control panel alert the operator to laminator readiness reducing errors
- Suitable films: up to 75 micron per side
- Maximum 685mm feed width, A1 format and all sizes up to A1.
- 25mm core
- Inbuilt Manual Film Cutter
- Click here for suitable laminating film rolls
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
|Product Strapline||With EZload® film technology using the laminator is virtually fool proof.|
|Max. Pouch/Film Size||A1|
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness||75 micron per side (150 micron total)|
|Number of Rollers||4|
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)||25+|
|Warm-up Time, Approx.||10 mins|
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)||1000+|
|Max Feed Width, mm||685|
|Dimensions H x W x D||355 x 889 x 533mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.