GBC Ultima 35 Ezload A3 Heavy Duty Roll Laminator
The GBC Ultima 35 EzLoad A3 laminator is ideal for schools, busy offices, and environments with high volume lamination requirements. This lamination machine provides versatile, economical and consistently high-quality laminating results. As a heavy duty laminator designed for documents up to A3 width, you can laminate paper of various shapes, sizes, banners, posters and more. With unique Ezload technology, the lamination roll film is simple and quick to load; available in thicknesses from 42.5 to 125 micron. Featuring a fast warm-up time, the laminator will be ready to use in just 90 seconds.
- Stylish, modern and low profile design with integrated lift points for easy relocation
- Intuitive one touch control panel
- Variable temperature: Enables lamination from 42.5 micron up to 125 micron thicknesses (Total 250 micron)
- Fast warm-up time; internal heat rollers are ready to laminate in just 90 seconds
- Permits use of multiple paper media
- High Speed machine: up to 1000 mm/min
- Features an Auto Speed setting; the machine automatically adjusts speed based on document thickness
- Time to laminate 1 A4 sheet: 15 seconds approx.
- Time to laminate 1 A3 sheet: 20 seconds approx.
- Approx 4 x FASTER lamination process than with traditional office pouch laminator
- Unique EzLoad™ Film Loading Technology makes loading lamination roll film quick and simple
- Impossible to load films incorrectly
- Laminates all formats including non-standard and odd sizes/shapes up to 305 mm width
- Not restricted by conventional paper formats (DIN-size)
- Integrated paper alignment guide for perfectly straight laminated documents, every time
- Cooling fans for improved quality over continuous lamination
- Inbuilt manual film cutter
- 2-year warranty
|Product Strapline||Great Value Entry Level Roll Laminator - New Version Replaces Old Code 1701660|
|Max. Pouch/Film Size||A3|
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness||125 micron per side (250 micron total)|
|Number of Rollers||4|
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)||25+|
|Warm-up Time, Approx.||90 seconds|
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)||750 - 1000|
|Max Feed Width, mm||305|
|Dimensions H x W x D||230 x 430 x 460mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.