GBC Fusion 7000L A3 High Speed Heavy Duty Laminator
Fast Warm-Up, 6-Roller A3 Heavy Duty Laminator
Heavy duty unit with 6-roller technology. Auto-detects pouch thickness & self adjusts to optimal setting. Ready to use in 60 seconds.+ See more products details + See product specifications
most items delivered in 1 to 2 working days.More Info
***Free £50 One4All shopping eVoucher on purchases between 1st January and 31st March 2023. Click here to claim your free voucher. You will be asked to upload your proof of purchase and then enter your details to receive your free item. Your proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) is automatically emailed to you by us shortly after shipment. This promotion is brought to you by Acco UK. Terms & conditions apply. By making a purchase in accordance with this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.***
Ideal for high volume, large office use and equipped with a host of intelligent features and controls, the Fusion 7000L A3 Laminator guarantees ultra fast, perfect results. Stylish and compact, it is ready to use in one minute and laminates a single document up to A3 size in just 13 seconds using standard 2x75 to heavyweight 2x250 micron pouches.
- Exceptionally fast high volume lamination, laminating speed of up to 1400mm per minute
- Auto pouch thickness detector and auto misfeed recovery make laminating easy
- Maximum versatility to handle all your jobs
- Warms up in 1 minute and laminates an A4 document with a 75 micron pouch in just 13 seconds for exceptionally fast results
- Laminator detects pouch thickness and determines optimal settings
- Manual over-ride settings for 75micron, 125 micron, 175 micron and 250 micron pouches. For use when laminating non-standard media, giving users greater control over the lamination process.
- Cold setting for use with “self-seal” cold lamination pouches.
- Laminates documents up to A3 wide
- Use with 2 x 75 micron (150 total) to super heavy 2 x 250 micron (500 total) pouches
- 6 roller system for greater quality & reliability & exit tray for a perfectly flat finish
- Auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy
- Limited 2-year warranty
IMPORTANT: If you intend to use your laminator for the lamination of small, multiple items in a larger pouch (i.e flash cards or similar); odd-shaped items (i.e. stars, speech bubbles, etc.); or uneven items like children's artwork, collages or other uneven materials you should purchase a Lifejacket pouch carrier with your order. Failure to do so may invalidate your warranty if you then laminate such items and require technical support as a consequence.
|Product Strapline||Fast Warm-Up, 6-Roller A3 Heavy Duty Laminator|
|Max. Pouch/Film Size||A3|
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness||250 micron per side (500 micron total)|
|Number of Rollers||6|
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)||25|
|Warm-up Time, Approx.||1 min|
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)||1000+|
|Max Feed Width, mm||330|
|Dimensions H x W x D||121 x 578 x 235mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.