GBC Fusion 7000L A3 High Speed Heavy Duty Laminator
Ideal for high volume, large office use and equipped with a host of intelligent features and controls, the Fusion 7000L A3 Laminator guarantees ultra fast, perfect results. Stylish and compact, it is ready to use in one minute and laminates a single document up to A3 size in just 13 seconds using standard 2x75 to heavyweight 2x250 micron pouches.
- Exceptionally fast high volume lamination, laminating speed of up to 1400mm per minute
- Auto pouch thickness detector and auto misfeed recovery make laminating easy
- Maximum versatility to handle all your jobs
- Warms up in 1 minute and laminates an A4 document with a 75 micron pouch in just 13 seconds for exceptionally fast results
- Laminator detects pouch thickness and determines optimal settings
- Manual over-ride settings for 75micron, 125 micron, 175 micron and 250 micron pouches. For use when laminating non-standard media, giving users greater control over the lamination process.
- Cold setting for use with “self-seal” cold lamination pouches.
- Laminates documents up to A3 wide
- Use with 2 x 75 micron (150 total) to super heavy 2 x 250 micron (500 total) pouches
- 6 roller system for greater quality & reliability & exit tray for a perfectly flat finish
- Auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy
- Limited 2-year warranty
IMPORTANT: If you intend to use your laminator for the lamination of small, multiple items in a larger pouch (i.e flash cards or similar); odd-shaped items (i.e. stars, speech bubbles, etc.); or uneven items like children's artwork, collages or other uneven materials you should purchase a Lifejacket pouch carrier with your order. Failure to do so may invalidate your warranty if you then laminate such items and require technical support as a consequence.
|Product Strapline||Fast Warm-Up, 6-Roller A3 Heavy Duty Laminator|
|Max. Pouch/Film Size||A3|
|Max. Pouch/Film Thickness||250 micron per side (500 micron total)|
|Number of Rollers||6|
|Max. Daily Volumes (Items/day)||25|
|Warm-up Time, Approx.||1 min|
|Max. Laminating Speed (mm/min)||1000+|
|Max Feed Width, mm||330|
|Dimensions H x W x D||121 x 578 x 235mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.